Nollywood took my only son away who will take care of me now who will make me smile and feed me Nollywood Actor Jnr Pope mother broke into tears as she remembers Jnr Pope Ddeath.

 



Nollywood took my only son away who will take care of me now who will make me smile and feed me Nollywood Actor Jnr Pope mother broke into tears as she remembers Jnr Pope Ddeath... It is not easy for any mother to l0st her child pls don't pass this without writing rip to Jnr pope as you type rip your parents shall never ever Bbury you in Jesus name...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix

Between Chacha Eke, Chioma, Regina Daniels And Bambam, Who Had A Better Pregnancy Photoshoot?

Benue State University Student Crushed To Death By Truck (graphics)